Well, it’s March now. I don’t know if that’s a good thing, a bad thing, or just a thing. I guess we’ll just have to see how it goes.
I will tell you this though. St. Patrick’s Day is in March and that’s a big green day. Green just so happens to be my favorite color. There’s a cute story in that regarding grass and a stop light that I might tell you someday. Long story short, I like March because it has green in it.
For the record, that’s the logic of a five-year-old.
- I said I wanted to read three books. Well, I only got one finished. I read all three hundred and something pages in one day. That was a few hours reading. Literally, I spent the entire afternoon doing nothing but reading that one book.
- Out of the two alpha stories I wanted to read, I finished one. It was really good though! Kept me going and guessing all the way up until the very end and even a bit after.
- I finished my Bible read through! Yay! I’m going to be changing up my Bible reading for the rest of the year. Something a bit more theme focused.
- Of the fanfiction, I got one chapter from one and half a chapter from another. Not what I wanted, but better than I could have.
- I didn’t touch the novel project at all. However, I did write quite a bit on a short story. I got to almost 10,000 words.
- I did however do all the editing plus some I hadn’t thought of. Sometimes editing can be fun, other times it is an exercise in patience and creativity at the same time.
- As far as art goes, I fixed a few things on a sketch and need to ink it before coloring. Nothing else in the art department was really done except get some amazing ideas that I really want to try.
- Cleaning went really well. I’m still in the process of cleaning and organizing, and I have found that I really need a better way to organize all of my papers. They are waaaaay to scattered everywhere.
On to this month!
I’m going to trim this one down a bit and just say to read one book. I know that I’ve got a lot of stuff to do this month and I really don’t want to overwhelm myself…despite the fact that I recently found a still good Barnes and Noble gift card. I shall be as disciplined as possible not to use it.
I want to read at least half of the alpha story, plus a few chapters of some other beta readings I’ve got. If I keep to a schedule on that, it should be a lot easier.
Write two chapters of fanfic. That means a new chapter of one fanfic and finish the chapter of another fanfic at the least. I would like to get more, but I won’t be picky.
I need to edit a short story, finish editing my novella, and continue editing another project.
I’m not going to have a specific writing goal except for the two chapters mentioned above. If I do get some other writing done that will be awesome, but not a specific goal
I am going to ink and color that picture. Now that it’s drawn, it really shouldn’t take too much time to finish. A few character sketches would be nice as well. At least a few faces so I can see them for sure in my head.
So, I have this project in my head that I really, really, really want to do. Based on how long it took a few others to pull off I know it will take me a few weeks to do. If all goes well, then it should actually be pretty cool!
Cleaning and organization will continue. Why is it so hard to figure out what to keep because of sentimental value and what to throw away and what to donate?
I will leave you with a piece of art that I finished a few months ago.
One thought on “March 2019”
I relly liked that picture especially the baby dragon Caflon he was so cute!!!. 😀💜💜💜