Well…it’s April. Unfortunately, it is no longer the first. I do hope that none of y’all got pranked too terribly badly. I did Rickroll a few people. Seriously, that is my favorite April Fool’s prank and if you don’t know what it is, then go look it up, please! It is pretty harmless but it can get annoying fast. But, yeah, my favorite.
Onto a different topic, March was pretty busy. Not necessarily unexpectedly so, but more than I would have preferred. Actually, definitely more than I would have preferred.
Anywho, on to the update!
- Well, I did none of that! Like I said, busy…and I may have procrastinated waaaaaay too much.
Ahem, moving on.
- I didn’t write anything per say. Mostly what I did was editing. However, I did have to completely rewrite an entire scene. Changing the location of a scene while keeping the same emotional flow was more difficult than I thought it would be.
- I did get a lot of planning and character development going though.
- I was more productive here. The one picture is completely colored and finished. I’m quite proud of it actually. The shading method I found seems to work quite nicely for me. A few practice sketches were also done, including a really nice eyeball that I drew. One of my best I think, though it could still use some improvements.
- The cleaning is done. Now there’s just final organization and filing. Yay!
For this lovely month of April!
Catch up on beta reading one project. Yep, that’s it for this month. I already know I’m gonna be super busy, so this is it for reading.
Editing, editing, editing. I am going to finish the editing for my big project. With luck, after this round of editing, I’m going to try and pitch/query it to a few agents. Wow! I am so nervous and excited about that! 😊
Just keep practice sketching. I’m going to try and shoot for every other day. The sketching I have been doing is quite relaxing.
April is also going to be quite a busy month, but in a way different from March. Truthfully, I’m looking forward to it.
What are your goals for the month?